Uda's n Dara's ,, TQ cz be my follower,, harap ya boleh kenal kamu semua dengan lebih rapat!!

Friday 6 December 2013

which one beter


Assalamualaikom. Hi all,, whats up kipassusahmati… hemmm this evening, suddenly one question had appear in my head. About dress up. Woman,, girl,, lady… which person do u will ask when you wear something to your body? Is it the same person like you too? (female) or you will ask to boy,, or man?


I keep asking my self now, which answer will suit you? Will suit me… is it boy answer more good then girl? Or girls more better then boy? Its really confuse me. Because sometime girl just answering to make you feel better, walaupun ianya tak. Betol tak? So arini, aku rasa bertuah, one of my friend (boy) told me about bertudung. Which one better.. (yeahhh he is a BOY… that sometime girl will say, they was a person that don’t know anything about girls stuff, right?) But trust me, sometime we need to ask their perspective also in searching which style is more suit for us. And this guy just my friend (just become friend actually, just try to knowing each other). And for what I know, he was a really really intelligent than me in my cousemate. ^_^ thanks bro for you advise and also thanks because had see my post in facebook about shawl tutorial. Thank you and I really appreciate that.  

berterus terang tu bagus, but dont talk to me likethis , care tu kene betol, risau nanti dengan kau kau kene humban dek aku,, huhuhu PEACE~~

No comments: