Uda's n Dara's ,, TQ cz be my follower,, harap ya boleh kenal kamu semua dengan lebih rapat!!

Friday 8 November 2013

feel great when get to finish this...^^ my wolf costume

assalamualaikom. hi all... kipassusahmati whatsup?? today i wanna share my photo with my wolf costume. yeahhh i know, this all not look like really costume, plus i'm not a super model to work and post to get a beautiful photo. i'm just ordinary gurl.. so dont expect to much yooo... huhu okeh... lets see this... 

 

 

 
too many emo face i make,,, haha  i tot wanna make sad face, but i cant... = =' yeahhh,, i know why, because i'm was not a model. okeh i know that,,, haha but who care..., :p actually this costume i make for my roll play. that was for group assignment ... 
this was my febret photo.... can u see the wolf eyes... haha

so that all for today,, thanks for visit... ja~ matta minasan (byebye)

No comments: