Uda's n Dara's ,, TQ cz be my follower,, harap ya boleh kenal kamu semua dengan lebih rapat!!

Thursday 24 October 2013

lets wait and see...

Hi folk.. Assalamualaikom kipassusahmati. whats up all of you today? i just back from class. (wahhh i got so many assignment need to done quickly. may Allah will be there in every step i take and every thing i do . amin. ^^ ) 

today entry was about me. as i like mention it, i really like to look what others people doing, and what they all always act.. ( actually sometime can make you laugh.. trust me hahahaha). and that my hobby actually, hobby to see others ppl do and acting. hmmm look like i'm very naughty, right friend? haha it's will more fun if we live like this.. XD 

today after class, somethg wired had happen. (maybe just me thing that wired, or maybe many people around me become wired. especially boys). (haha korang dah kenape yek? ke aku je yang fikir korang wired?) just see me in this world of life? 

this was a third time that boy make me feel wired and wandering. haha lets see.. if this wired thing will show the answer that i really asking for, or just will go without any answer for me... so wait and see. anyway boys... ima watashi wa hontoni hito suki janai... gomenasai    ja~~ that all for today. see you all again soon. thanks for read. ありがと ございます。Assalamualaikom




No comments: