Uda's n Dara's ,, TQ cz be my follower,, harap ya boleh kenal kamu semua dengan lebih rapat!!

Friday 12 April 2013

yang pergi x kan kembali

Assalamualaikom. hi all,, konichiwa.. today I in sad mood because at around 3.30 today, I'm lose my cute little hamster. it very sad moment. when yesterday i look he in good condition and today he was gone and never come back. 

i tot i can be strong and will not crying. but that impossible when my anichan( brother) back and i ask for his help,, and when he ask, why my hammy dead, i cant say anything accept my tears falling down. 

my brother show our dead hammy to my cat, lammy and anbu.. lammy look like excited or maybe sad.. i dont know. (but maybe he feel so excited because he can eat my dead hammy.. = =' aishhh ), in that time anbu not show any felling.. (yaloo becz at that time he was injure .  maybe lost in fighting.. huhu that boy need long practice if he want be king and take lammy's place,, hakhakhak..

so my brother dig a little grave for our hammy.. so he can sleep in that grave for ever. byebye hammy... 


ni gambar kucing-kucing ku and my cute hammy... but he was dead, so this jadi kenangan. ok yang warna orange ekor panjang tu lammy, yang warna putih ade hitam siket kat telinge tu anbu @ shiro , yang warne hitam putih ekor pendek tu alongnyam yang warna orange putih (pinggan warna merah) tu kofvu yang kat tepi die tu, warne orange putih jugak,, name nye angahnya and yang last 2 bongchu( lady). 

ok thats all for today~~
bila masanya terhenti
maka mati lah ia

::mirahamdan::
4:13pm
12/4/2013

No comments: