Uda's n Dara's ,, TQ cz be my follower,, harap ya boleh kenal kamu semua dengan lebih rapat!!

Friday 30 March 2012

FINALLY I got what I want…

FINALLY  I got what I want…

Yeahhh!! Sound not so cool,, but tht is the truth .. when feel so hard to find a dress,, finally I try find it at uptown( shah alam,section 24)… yayaya~~~ I knw, its not something tht need to proud of, but I so happy cz , dress tht I buy is cheaper n beautiful . I think I will look mature if I wearing tht dress ,, huhu^^ … so,, I decide to buy it… n all my friend and my older sister say its suit for me.. HAHA!!

Actually I go to uptown to find a beautiful scarf (tudung) for my mother.. my sister n I hve a same opinion abt tht scarf. So we decide to buy it as present for our mother. Tht price abt RM30, so after decide to share money, both of us just pay RM15 each person.. so its be simple n cheaper , right? Huhuhu^^

About the red dress tht I buy, actually I fell gve up to find and search it more in tht uptown, cz im so tired when try all dress tht I like, but not suit for me- terutame dress yg ade dod dod 2.. aiyooo geram betol..( but it good too,cz hve dress tht I try, I very dnt like it,but just try cz all my darling – my sister n friend want it) haha,, thanks GOD right?? Hihihi…

When my sister look me so depress ,she say,, “try find it at Temerloh – Pahang ” ,but I refuse tht idea. Cz worry if I cant find it… cz I really dnt knw wht dress suit for me,, haha cz I knw better abt T-shirt compare to dress..  so now im feel better cz oledy get wht I want.

p/s: my sister want find some dress to for tht diamond night, even she hve 1.. huhu /whisper

now my mood so happy n feel cant wait to go tht diamond night.^^

want follow me to diamond night too?? Just PM me n be my bizz partner start from today..


huh?? Want see me wearing tht dress?? Wait la,, until tht dinner come….n after tht I will show u my pic at tht party..okey??^^ insyaAllah~

::: waktu hubungi: 9am-9pm waktu Malaysia:::
::: contact time: 9am-9pm Malaysia’s time:::

No comments: